'Wings on King' 2019 Spring Surveys
King Island, 7th-10th November
It’s not just birds in the spring – it’s the wildflowers too…
Visit King Island and join us for the 'Wings on King' Spring Survey
· Thursday 7th 4pm: Birding for Beginners Workshop
· Thursday 7th5.30 pm Welcome and Team sign-up
· Friday 8th and Saturday 9th: Survey work across the island
· Saturday 9th Dinner and speaker – details to be confirmed
· Sunday: 10th Field Trip: The elusive KI Brown Thornbill and KI Scrubtit – led by Mark Holdsworth
Registrations are now open. They close Thursday 31st October.
Visiting King Island – make your bookings ASAP
Flights, accommodation and car hire are limited and in high demand.
Flights and other visitor information: https://www.birdsofkingisland.com/visit
Come and join us. You will be warmly welcomed…
Photo: King Island Tasmanian Thornbill x Mark Binns